Intro to Golf Protocols & Policies
Intro to Golf Session set for the 2021 Season:
- If you are feeling sick or displaying any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, recently been advised to quarantine, or had exposure to an individual with or had symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home
- We will practice social distancing by staying 2m apart from other participants, coaches and staff where possible
- In the event that we cannot, masks are to be used
- Please arrive 15 minutes before our lessons start to ensure we have sufficient time to be sure everyone is set up and ready to go!
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own clubs in order to avoid unnecessary additional touch points - please contact us in advance if you do not have clubs!
- Masks may or may not be required while on your individual range mat during lessons (as determined by proximity to others). Please note, masks are to be worn while indoors at Ambassador Golf for use of the washroom, walking through the restaurant, etc
- Coaches and staff will wear face masks should they need to be less than 2m from participants to deliver adequate instruction. Participants are welcome to refuse close contact even if our coach or staff is wearing a mask
- Due to the scheduling required for programming and partnering of golf courses and instruction, we are required to honour the schedule set out for each session in advance. Therefore, we do not offer refunds. Please review all dates in advance to ensure you can attend each date prior to booking. As exception, in the event of another widescale lockdown where participants will be unable to attend one or more golf lesson dates due to measures and restrictions in place, including closures to halt or disrupt transmission of Coronavirus we will provide refunds for the lesson dates not completed.